Air Conditioning Installation
For many workers, this summer would have been an especially hot one. Offices, factories, shops and warehouses that have not yet had air conditioning installed would have felt the combined temperatures and the heat-producing technology that our work places are now packed with – a tough environment to be in.
Planned Preventative Maintenance Programmes
Developing a planned preventative maintenance programme for your air conditioning system should mean that it is kept in good ongoing order. Any smaller issues are dealt with immediately – leading to a longer, more productive life for the system and fewer bigger, costly breakdowns.
Remember our air conditioning service plans offer you:
- Services that are conducted by our professional, friendly in-house engineers.
- Site visits that are agreed in advance and can be rescheduled or cancelled at short notice.
- The flexibility that if you operate over a number of sites we can develop a yearly maintenance programmes to spread the servicing through out the year.
- A promise that we only carry our necessary maintenance work and will agree all work with you prior to commencing.
- A range of service plans covers most sizes and type of commercial equipment requirements.
Suppliers of all major air conditioning equipment
We are able to supply all interior and exterior air conditioning equipment, condensers, heat pumps, compressors etc. Our team are highly competent when it comes to designing complete air conditioning systems. Minimising installation and running costs for clients, longevity of the equipment we supply, reliable service and using quality plant and components are placed at the centre of everything we do. Plant from all major manufacturers including Daikin, Mitsubishi, York, Carrier and LG air conditioning can be supplied, installed and serviced.